- Contest is open to K-12th grades and special education students.
- Have students draw a poster reflecting the year’s theme (found on contest guidelines sheet each year. Size guidelines found in packet .
- A completed entry form must be attached ( Found on contest guidelines each year).
- Categories: K-1, 2-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12 and special Education (only in MS)
- Local SWCD will form a committee to judge posters once all posters are received. Winners will proceed to the area contest to be judged. Contact your MSWCC field representative for more information about area contest.
- Winners of the area contest will proceed to the State for judging by the MACD information and education committee. Category winners will be recognized at the MACD Winter meeting and receive a $50 cash award.
- Winners of the State competition will proceed to the NACD National poster contest.
Congratulations to all winners of the 2022 National Poster Contest “Healthy Soil, Healthy Life.”
|K-1||Sameera Kuricheti |
Delaware – New Castle
Mississippi – Rankin County Soil & Water Conservation District
Ohio – Geauga Soil & Water Conservation District
Kansas – Labette County
Mississippi – DeSoto County Soil & Water Conservation District
|Digital Artwork Category Winners|
Oklahoma – Noble County Conservation District
Oklahoma – Grant County Conservation District